måndag 23 januari 2017

Introduction - A short text about Martin

Hi, 
Im a 25 years old student at the The Swedish University of Agricultural Science in Uppsala (Sweden). At the moment im taking a Master´s programme in Agricultural Economics and Management. Earlier I have worked with retail and food retail, but my last job where as a banker in the Agricultural sector.

The reason im taking this course is that I want work with sales an client meetings related to the banking and insurance sector.  This course will hopefully help med to develop my skills in Sales and Custumer Relations further. I am most interested in module three in this course "Influencing strategies".

At the moment I use social medias Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter etc.

/ Martin Enström



1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Martin!
    Welcome to the course! Thank you for your introduction and for connecting your blog already. Looking forward to our discussions.
    Will you be able to join the course introduction webinar tomorrow?
    Best,
    Jörg

    SvaraRadera